Targeting the proper “cash investor” list and understanding the income approach to value enables a NoteSchool student to sell a loaded rental property for more than the BPO value. Several investment concepts are enveloped within this case study:
- Buy in states were the rent exceeds the “1% rule”
- Make it easy for the passive investor
- Importance of a targeted lead list
- Buy on comp value, sell on income value
- Offer seller financing and cash prices
Because this NS student did everything right, he and his investment partner were going to make money, it was simply a matter of how much and when.
Watch the video to see the result.