Eddie Speed here, and I’m still remembering how much fun we had at Part 1 of our webinar: What’s A Note Worth?. We had a great time and covered a lot of great material. Now it’s time to mark your calendar for Part 2 to pick up where we left off.
As much as we covered in Part 1, we have that much left to cover in Part 2. We’ll start with a quick recap of Part 1, then dive even deeper into things like:
- Understanding various risk characteristics.
- Establishing As-Is value of properties.
- How the credit worthiness of the current homeowner affects note value.
- Maximizing the long term value of every performing note you buy.
- Liens and collateral.
- Understanding interest rates, maturity dates, and balloons.
If you only take half the training, you’re like a bird trying to fly with one wing. There’s a huge spectrum of knowledge when it comes to determining the value of performing notes, and the second half is just as important as the first. Learning always comes before earning!
DO NOT MISS THIS WEBINAR.
Tuesday, April 25, 2017: 8:00 PM - 9:00 PM EST | 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM (CST) | 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM (PST)