Host: Eddie Speed
Since 1980, W. Eddie Speed has dedicated his professional life to the seller financing and non-performing note industry. Over the years, he has introduced innovative ideas and strategies that have positively impacted the way the industry operates.
REGISTER FREE NOW
It’s happening this
Wednesday… January 17th at
8:00 PM (EST) | 7:00 PM (CST) | 5:00 PM (PST)
Kevin and I will explain the conditions that are creating the perfect storm for seller financing to take off.
We want you to succeed and make money as a note investor, but you could lose your shirt without the right knowledge and preparation.
That’s why Kevin and I will also discuss:
• Risk vs Reward
• The safety net between what you pay for the note compared to the property value
• The Yield Dart and your risk tolerance
• Passive Investor yields and Active Investor yields
• Why imperfect notes can be good investments
• The magic question: What rate of return will you get?
• The Six Rules of a Note
The great thing about seller financing is that it can be done whether you’re buying or selling, and you’ll hear us talk more about this plus other important aspects of deal flow in the webinar.
Wednesday, January 17th, 2018: 8:00 PM – 9:00 PM EST | 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM (CST) | 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM (PST)